Fire Cider Dressing
Mix 1 part firecider to one part honey and fried mustard for a salad dressing.
Uses for Fire Cider:
- Straight up- Take 1 to 2 tablespoons at the first sign of a cold, and then repeat every 3 to 4 hours until symptoms subside. Some people also take fire cider as a preventative during cold and flu season.
- Mix with lemonade or orange juice
- Mix with hot water and extra honey to make a tea
- Use in place of vinegar in salad dressings and condiments (eg fire cider honey mustard)
- Drizzle on steamed vegetables or sautéed greens
- Use in marinades for meat, tofu, and tempeh
- Add to soups and chilis
- Try a couple of dashes in a cocktail, such as a Bloody Mary